Feeling the Squeeze? 5 Tips to Taking Control of Your Projects
If you're not feeling the squeeze yet, you will soon. With the risk of projects being canceled, plus the added pressure from your GC, it’s time to take control of your projects – before someone else does. Join us as industry expert Jeff Sample shares best practices to help subs stop the squeeze and re-gain the upper hand on their projects.
This webinar will demonstrate:
- How to gain greater visibility into what is happening at your job sites
- How data-driven daily reports deliver more value than electronic forms
- How field productivity translates to productivity in the office
- How to track real-time job costing and labor information
- How to get ahead of issues that can derail your projects
As Director of Strategic Accounts for eSUB Construction Software, Jeff conducts technology assessments for trade contractors and develops recommendations and roadmaps to adopt a secure and thriving IT ecosystem. His depth of IT experience in a variety of industries and his passion for outdoor adventures and Ironman competitions has made Jeff widely known as the “The Ironman of IT.” He is a popular speaker and vocal thought leader in construction, spending much of his time educating on a variety of topics to better the industry as a whole.
If you have problems accessing the webinar, please email [email protected] for assistance.
Fill out the form to watch the webinar on-demand.