Mitigating Construction Risk
Reducing Construction Risk - Documentation
Reducing Construction Risk - Measurable Deliverables
eSUB begins tracking a project from the design or estimate stage with budgeted material and labor costs broken out into systems, phases and cost codes to match the WBS. eSUB’s easy to use mobile app can capture live data from the field based on the WBS creating meaningful information to track actual costs to the budgeted cost. Project managers and corporate management can conveniently review each project from any mobile device. Mitigating construction risk of labor and understanding project costs are the highest priorities in construction and can quickly erode profits if not detected, documented and formally submitted promptly.
eSUB Cloud helps you manage your projects:
- Documentation management, collaboration, and communication across all project participants.
- Easy to use mobile app for field supervisors to create daily work reports that are instantly visible to office personnel.
- Field supervisors can report hours by system, phase and cost code and even take pictures and record notes with text to speech.
- Issues can be noted and tracked as threads with the option to attach any future correspondence or field notes to the original issue.
- Automated workflows are built in for creating, emailing and tracking RFI’s, COR’s, submittals and other project correspondence with companywide standardization of documents.
- Track budgeted cost versus actual cost including schedule of values and AIA billing.
- Transparency, accountability, and convenience of information from the field staff to corporate management.
eSUB Cloud helps protect your business:
- Due diligence in documentation.
- Standardization of process and documents.
- Tracking of milestones and budgets to actuals.
- QA/QC to make sure all work performed and conditions affecting the project contract, scope, schedule, and cost, are easily documented and submitted.
- eSUB’s overall process is built around construction risk mitigation and claims avoidance.
Ready to start increasing profits?
Get a tour of eSUB’s software and features to see how you can streamline your business processes.