eSUB cloud-based construction software integrates seamlessly with all types of estimating and accounting software, creating a "Best of Breed" platform for managing your entire business. eSUB's solution is designed to build your bottom-line profits by empowering you to get more done with less. Our professional software integration team are experts in ensuring the software - estimating, project management, and accounting, are designed exclusively for subcontractors to enhance their productivity and grow profits.
- Automatically push and pull data between eSUB, you estimating and accounting software products
- Avoid erroneous data submissions by eliminating double entry
- Always keep financial and project data secure
- View up-to-date job costs vs. estimates and project details as they are being recorded in real-time
- Increase communication between all staff to increase efficiency and profit margins
- Eliminate tracking down phantom lost work in the field
- Remove single and double points of data-entry failure
- eMail integration keeps the field connected to the back office
Best Project Management Software.
"eSub provides a great cloud-based solution that meets all of our project management and project tracking needs. As a subcontractor, it was nice to finally find a software solution that is tailored to the needs of subs and our work flow."
"BEST OF BREED" INTEGRATED PLATFORM
eSUB ESTIMATING SOFTWARE INTEGRATION
eSUB integrates with any estimating software and enables users to pass materials, cost codes, contracts, vendor information, project info and bid amounts into the project management system. This process eliminates duplicate data entry and errors, and increases accuracy and profit margins.
eSUB ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE INTEGRATION
eSUB construction software integrates with all types of accounting software. eSUB can push time cards, purchase orders, change orders, and pay applications directly into your accounting platform. eSUB can then pull and populate employees, material costs, cost codes, contacts, and vendors. This integration greatly enhances communication between accounting and workers in the field.