As job sites are back up and running, digital workflows in the field will be critical to keeping your crew safe. Are you ready to:
- Digitize workflows in the field to keep your crew safe?
- Document that your crew that was on site to help with contact tracing?
- Document the work completed in case the job site shuts down again?
- Document COVID-19 incidents or delays?
You need to do this to safeguard your employees and keep your business moving forward. To assist trade contractors in this transition towards a new way of building, eSUB is pleased to offer a free access to help contractors manage their projects—whether from the field, the office, or their home.
Free access to eSUB Core:
Field Works Mobile App
Document jobsite activity such as field notes and photos, daily reports, labor hours, equipment, material installed, lost hours, and more.
RFIs, project files and email integration for a cloud-based centralized repository of communication and project files accessible from any location and device.
Technology on the job site has moved from a “nice to have” to a “must have” tool. Get ready now with FREE access to eSUB’s mobile and cloud-based field-to-office operation platform:
- 6 months free access
- Unlimited virtual training
- No contract commitment