eSUB is the award-winning industry leader in mobile and cloud project management software for subcontractors.
Built on 30-plus years of consulting expertise, eSUB’s easy to use, mobile and cloud software helps self-performing contractors increase productivity, communications, accountability, and profits.
Thousands of users worldwide trust eSUB’s platform to manage commercial projects every day to reduce costs and increase profits.
In this Session you'll learn:
- Substantially increase and streamline due diligence in documentation.
- How to increase communication among all stakeholders of a project to prevent construction disputes.
- How a full-featured mobile app can make input and access to paperwork easy and convenient to all project stakeholders.
- How to track milestones and budgets to actual.
- Simple QA/QC steps to make sure all work performed and conditions affecting the project contract, scope, schedule, and cost, are easily documented and submitted.
- eSUB has built-in best practices for mitigating risk, protecting your company's profits and averting construction claims.
About the Presenter:
Director of Client Implementation
Justin is the Director of Client Implementation with eSUB Construction Software. He has over 10 years of Project Management and Estimating experience in the construction industry.
With previous experience as a Construction Site Supervisor and Lead Carpenter, Justin is well versed in the ins and outs of the construction industry.