8 Ways Construction Software can help Mechanical Subcontractors scale their business while also protecting profitability
As demand and workloads increase, it can be hard to maintain efficient levels of performance. Today, mechanical subcontractors are being tested by larger demand, making it difficult to scale their businesses and protect profitability. Mechanical subcontractors perform a range of duties relating to heating and cooling systems, refrigeration, piping and plumbing. Their job is extremely important as it contributes to a large part of creating and maintaining the functions of buildings. With growing businesses, scalability is key and fortunately, there are some tools that can make the job much easier.
Cloud-based construction software is slowly taking over the construction industry and it is offering features like you’ve never seen before. Whether you are a general contractor or a subcontractor, construction software streamlines day-to-day processes and improves efficiency across all levels making it the number one tool for your business.
eSUB is one such construction software, offering numerous benefits for mechanical subcontractors. eSUB helps these subcontractors scale as they grow while also mitigating risk and protecting profitability.
So, how does eSUB help mechanical subcontractors?
- The mobile cloud-based software standardizes and streamlines communication and documentation all to one place. In addition, all of this communication is in real-time. This makes communication more efficient for mechanical contractors and helps them scale as they grow and maintain efficiency.
- It prevents wasting any time tracking down daily reports, time cards, documents, email, and texts. This helps scalability and prevents any lost profit from time delays.
- eSUB holds the field accountable by capturing real-time information. Real-time GPS tracking prevents any workers from fabricating their hours and keeps everyone on the same page. More accurate timecards mean no lost profit!
- It prevents things from slipping through the cracks. When dealing with paper documentation, forms can often get lost or misplaced. Construction software keeps track of all documentation so that you don’t have to worry about any of this. In addition, eSUB can send you alerts for when deadlines are approaching.
- eSUB prevents partially paid or unpaid change orders. Change orders can often be a long and arduous process, but construction software helps make it easier and ensures you are paid in full.
- It captures lost hours. This protects profitability and ensures that you get paid for all of your work.
- Construction software provides real-time reports including Cost to Complete, Percent Efficiency, and Lost Hours, providing two-way facing daily reports and change orders. This makes documentation more efficient while also protecting your profitability.
- It prevents disputes. eSUB’s streamlined communication and extensive documentation helps to mitigate risk and prevent any unnecessary disputes. Disputes cause tension in the workplace and can lead to project delays and nobody wants that.
As a mechanical subcontractor, scaling your business and maintaining profitability might seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Our tech-savvy world is offering more solutions than ever before and it’s time to start taking advantage of them. If you are looking for a way to start growing your mechanical subcontractor business and increasing your profits, consider integrating a cloud-based software solution. You won’t regret it!